Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eric Kloss and Barry Miles - Together

Well the clothes pretty much tell us when this one is from, eh? I sheepishly admit I had a shirt very much like that one Barry is wearing and I think my grandmother sent me a pair of those pants and that belt Eric is wearing when I first got out of college and started work. (ten to one the shoes match that belt!) Mine were powder blue and had an awful jacket, at least I can say I only wore them once for a Halloween get up. I'm betting Barry is wearing Earth Shoes or something similar.

Eric Kloss and Barry Miles - Together
Muse 5112, 1976

1. Relay
2. The Wise Woman
3. Together
4. Song for a Mountain
5. The Goddess, the Gypsy, the Light
6. Opus de Mulier
……
Eric Kloss: Alto saxophone+, Tenor saxophone
Barry Miles: Piano*, Electric piano**, Synthesizer

Recorded July 19 & 20, 1976
CI Recording, New York City

If the previous post was a little too deep into the Fusion groove for you then perhaps this one will sit better with you. All original duets and extremely pretty stuff. This one required a little more cleaning attention than the others but the results sound pretty good to me.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h558cp6hiai4yi7

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7z2hby3hzpia4yy

    ReplyDelete