Saturday, August 1, 2015

Roy Eldridge At Jerry Newman's (1940) [vinyl]

From the danair vinyl collection.

Side A
1. Sweet And Brown....................3:49
2. Body And Soul*......................3:42
3. Lemon House........................3:10
4. Jazz Rose*...........................3:48
5. Sweet Lorraine.......................3:34
6. I Can't Give You Anything But Love . .. 3:15

Side B
1. I Surrender Dear (Take 1)...............5:16
2. I Surrender Dear (Take 2)...............4:24
3. The Way You Look Tonight (Take 1).....3:39
4. The Way You Look Tonight (Take 2).....3:16
5. The Way You Look Tonight (Take 3).....2:56
6. Rags (Take 1)..........................3:37
7. Rags (Take 2)..........................3:37


Roy Eldridge, Trumpet; Willie Smith, Alto Sax; Herbie Fields, Tenor Sax; Tony D'amore, Piano; Buddy Weed, Piano*;
Mike Bryan, Guitar; Tony D'amore, Drums*; George T. Simon, Drums; Margie Harris, Vocal

(Recorded November 19,1940)

5 comments:

  1. https://1fichier.com/?40uhw5jd9k

    vinyl>flac + scans

    With thanks to danair for providing the LP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, grumpy and danair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the upgrade.
    Shared in mp3 before, in the old Crypt,November 29, 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much, grumpy & danair

    ReplyDelete