01 - Joy To World
02 - Let It Snow
03 - Over My Head I Hear Music In The AirGo Tell It On The Mountain
04 - Winter Wonderland
05 - And They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love
06 - We Three KingsWhat Child Is This
07 - Silent NightAway In A MangerO Holy Night
08 - I Want Love, I Don't Want Hate, I Want Peace I Don't Want War
09 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
10 - Let Me Make It Clear, Christmas Vibes All Thru The Year
11 - Rejoice Ye Pure In Heart
12 - Little Drummer Boy
13 - Deliver The Word, God Loves You
Saturday, December 25, 2021
Jay Hoggard - Christmas Vibes All Thru The Year (2012)
Labels:
Jay Hoggard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


https://1fichier.com/?ls6ar86328nyakib7uts
ReplyDeleteflac + cover,
Merry Christmas.
Thx grumpy! A very Merry Christmas to you and the happiest New Year yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks grumpy for this amazing album !
ReplyDeleteThanks Grumpy!
ReplyDelete