"I believe that this new
CD is one of the most beautiful things I have been able to do in my life: for
the musical result, and because it brings together people for whom I feel a
profound human and musical admiration, and because I believe that after almost
5 years of working together, it marks the consolidation of Andrea as an artist
and a jazz musician." ~ Joan Chamorro, Bandcamp.com.
Scott Hamilton Sax Pulls
It Together Perfectly
Came across Joan Chamorro on
you tube by accident instantly smitten. Scott Hamilton is such a bonus, and
live performance adds to the atmosphere generated by this evocative cd. Perfect
for jazz lovers. Perfect for background in my home bar. ~ Jolly Roger, Amazon.com.
Beautiful Voice
Even though she is not
English her rendition of some songs comes across as so sexy in sound, perfect
and for a youngster she has a good grasp on what is required to make a
fantastic album, a little rough around the edges but that's what gives it that
relaxing sound. I would love to be in a small room when they perform, close and
personal. ~ Richie, Amazon.com.
Swit Records, SWIT15, 2013
Recorded 13th and
14th April, 2013 Live At Jamboree, Barcelona, Spain
Musicians:
Andrea Motis - Lead Vocals,
Trumpet, Alto Saxophone
Scott Hamilton - Tenor
Saxophone
Ignasi Terraza - Piano, Organ
[Hammond]
Josep Traver - Guitar
Joan Chamorro - Bass
Esteve Pi - Drums
Tracks:
01. Exactly Like You {Jimmy
McHugh, Dorothy Fields} (4:24)
02. Meditação {Antônio Carlos
Jobim, Newton Mendonça} (6:45)
03. I Fall In Love Too Easily
{Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne} (6:36)
04. Sun Showers {Arthur
Freed, Nacio Herb Brown} (4:33)
05. Someday My Prince Will
Come {Frank Churchill, Larry Morey} (7:41)
06. Moody's Mood For Love
{Fields, Jefferson, McHugh, Moody} (5:47)
07. Chega De Saudade {Antônio
Carlos Jobim, Vinícius de Moraes} (6:19)
08. Summertime {George
Gershwin, Dubose Heyward} (7:42)
09. Lullaby Of Birdland
{George Shearing, George David Weiss} (6:25)
10. Corcovado {Antônio Carlos
Jobim} (5:19)
11. All Too Soon {Duke
Ellington, Carl Sigman} (5:16)
12. My Baby Just Cares For Me
{Walter Donaldson, Gus Kahn} (5:37)
Credits:
Producer - Jazz to Jazz for
Swit Records
Mixing & Mastering -
David Casamitjana (Espai Sonor Montoliu)
Photography - Lili Bon Matí
Design - Estudi Prats

Andrea Motis, Joan Chamorro Quintet feat. Scott Hamilton - Live At Jamboree {FLAC} (2013)
ReplyDelete[475.6MB]
https://mega.nz/#!WRFFlYTD!iLrOhMNV7k9lUNHKuNJAxeRnBipBe53uqTs1Igd72UI
===========================================================================
Andrea Motis, Joan Chamorro Quintet feat. Scott Hamilton - Live At Jamboree {FLAC} (2013)
[475.61MB]
https://1fichier.com/?tzwnlmhwj7l8u950esn0
Andrea Motis - Live At Jamboree [YouTube HD Clips] (2013)
ReplyDelete01. Exactly Like You.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWkLnBk03I
02. Meditação.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vunw1SurRVc
03. I Fall In Love Too Easily.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo8og3xw-Ys
04. Sun Showers.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG7pahSO6V0
07. Chega de Saudade.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ytt3EraVcM
08. Summertime.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IvK5iHeTB0
09. Lullaby Of Birdland.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JT1cD9a1w
10. Corcovado.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz7Zq2pyBxI
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
ReplyDelete