Saturday, October 22, 2016

Piano Trios P,Q,R,S

More of the great trios, by request: 1. Peter Madsen - Snuggling Snakes (7:11) 2. Phil Parnell Trio (PP3) - Suddenly (5:52) 3. Phineas Newborn - After Hours (11:21) 4. Ramsey Lewis - Opus #5 (5:38) 5. Randy Weston - Honeysuckle Rose (6:30) 6. Ray Bryant Trio - Blues Changes (5:03) 7. Red Garland - What Can I Say (After I Say I'm Sorry)? (7:10) 8. Roland Hanna - Orange Funk (4:37) 9. Roy Haynes - Cymbalism (6:35) 10. Scott LaFaro - Woody'n You (5:38) 11. Sonny Clark Trio - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise (6:31) 12. Stanley Cowell - Equipoise (5:39) 13. Stephen Scott - Cheek To Cheek (7:46) 14. Steve Kuhn/Scott LaFaro/Pete LaRoca/Steve Kuhn - So What (5:33) 15. The Shirley Horn Trio - Gentle Rain (9:58) 16. The Super Jazz Trio - Angel Eyes (6:07)

5 comments:


  1. https://mega.nz/#!DQgBELaS!exWByLZxSY1QtyRg137eg6m7xqFCYdqqAnxYfqe_Hfo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks KC I was wondering when you would continue this series here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please.....do NOT ever consider discontinuing the Mixcloud shows. I go to bed every night and listen all night long. No TV...no bullshit sports and halftime shows....no pills...no nothing....just these shows...I beg of you.....continue...I'm a man at peace when I'm in repose listening to these shows. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and do my own blindfold test to see who is playing...I'm usually correct.

    CLASP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen Scott comes to me as an unknown ear wake-up.
    He's terrific but I had never heard of him before didn't even notice him with Joe Henderson or Betty Carter.
    Lovely to find new treasure - that's why I love these compilations - treasure!

    ReplyDelete