Friday, April 5, 2024
George Adams & Don Pullen - More Funk (1979) [vinyl>flac]
The second Palcoscenico LP recorded the day after 'All That Funk'
Ripped from a mint LP that cost me rather more than I would usually spend but listening to 'God Bless That Child' - worth every penny!
1. Metamorphosis For Charles Mingus (Adams/Pullen/Richmond) (15:12)
2. So Nice (Adams/Pullen) (10:40)
3. God Bless The Child (15:30)
4. Devil Blues (Mingus/Adams/Gatemouth Brown (10:15)
George Adams - tenor sax; Don Pullen - piano; Cameron Brown - bass; Dannie Richmond - drums
Recorded at November 2, 1979 in concert at CIAK, Milano, Italy
Palcoscenico PAL 15003
Labels:
Don Pullen,
George Adams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

https://1fichier.com/?o6bk2qcn4v
ReplyDeletevinyl> flac + scans
Comments are always appreciated.
Much appreciated. Don Pullen lives, yeah!
ReplyDeletegreat thanks; never see nor heard this one.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. Nice addition for a lover of Don Pullen.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Grumpy, always great to hear this group ROMP through some tunes
ReplyDeleteThanks You. Muchas gracias.
ReplyDeleteThank you Grumpy, it's not like I have too much George Adams!
ReplyDeleteThe version of Go0d Bless the Child is among the best of anything this band ever did imo.
ReplyDeleteThat's God Bless...
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteMy lady and I went to see this very concert in the flesh, had a chat with the cats in the band
ReplyDeleteand even took a couple of pictures with them... I actually have this vinyl, but thanks for the rip!
Thanks so much, I did not know this one before
ReplyDeleteA most welcome upgrade for me.Thank you,Grumpy !
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!!
ReplyDeleteThx grumpy
ReplyDeleteThank you! Much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteYes, this version of "God Bless The Child" is so impressive and moving!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
ReplyDelete