Wow - never knew of George Braith before. Something new big-time for me. Thank you.
When the compilation had played itself to the end, I waited.... and it went somewhere completely 'orrible and inappropriate, a bad random transition to another collection somewhere else, compiled by someone with a different order of taste and discrimination. It was uncomfortable for poor little Lazz. I was expecting more KC.
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=03B0OYURJO
ReplyDeleteI love your compilations most of all
ReplyDeleteDear KC, what a cool tasteful mix, is it all 60's or 50's ?
ReplyDeleteWow - never knew of George Braith before.
ReplyDeleteSomething new big-time for me.
Thank you.
When the compilation had played itself to the end, I waited.... and it went somewhere completely 'orrible and inappropriate, a bad random transition to another collection somewhere else, compiled by someone with a different order of taste and discrimination.
It was uncomfortable for poor little Lazz.
I was expecting more KC.
Been loving this ever since your compilation was published. Many thanks!
ReplyDeletePS:
Basra is incredible!
2 Jackal I'd say it is all 60's as best I can remember
ReplyDelete@ Lazz - I think mixcloud just goes to the next post in their data-base unless you tell it different - it WILL stay within my stuff if you tell it to.