Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mike Nock - Piano Solos 1978


More brilliant solo work from one of my favorite piano players. There is a sparkle to Nock's solo playing that I find irresistible, he is a painter, a poet, as good as any of his peers at this art-form (solo piano).

This first ran at the old Crypt some 4 years ago and it came then as a gift from wrightdj.


10 comments:

  1. https://mega.co.nz/#!eRAShYYK!dC0XnmFGtV9oKwLl-1597XX_Cj0_SCFKOrvdccmC-L0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, KC ! Will listen more ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, KC - look forward to hearing this.

    - decrepit cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much thanks for this. In the few years that I have been following this blog I have both appreciated the introduction to and come to love the work of Mike Nock whether solo or with accompanying musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very interesting - Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great album by Mike Nock! Thank you very much for this one.

    ReplyDelete