http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/33632476/file.htmlhttp://www73.zippyshare.com/v/73328996/file.html
thank you Poppa. much nodding of head and tapping of foot and mumbling of "mmm-mmm-mmm" will no doubt occur this weekend.
Poppa, thanks for the Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis post.
Thanks PC . . . Prestige Rocks, oh I mean . . . well you know what I mean!
Thanks ChubbsAnother great live jazz session Cheers
Thank you.
Thanks for this nice posting
Great! Burner is definitely the word.
Thanks Poppa, can't wait to hear it...
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/33632476/file.html
ReplyDeletehttp://www73.zippyshare.com/v/73328996/file.html
thank you Poppa. much nodding of head and tapping of foot and mumbling of "mmm-mmm-mmm" will no doubt occur this weekend.
ReplyDeletePoppa, thanks for the Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis post.
ReplyDeleteThanks PC . . . Prestige Rocks, oh I mean . . . well you know what I mean!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chubbs
ReplyDeleteAnother great live jazz session
Cheers
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this nice posting
ReplyDeleteGreat! Burner is definitely the word.
ReplyDeleteThanks Poppa, can't wait to hear it...
ReplyDelete